Friday, December 12, 2008

Regents Test

As part of my current enrollment in college and upon receiving a college degree all students must take and pass what is called a Regents Test exam. This 2 hour long test consists of reading comprehension by the way of 54 multiple choice questions, the second portion of the test is a written essay in which you choose one topic and form a thesis and have one hour to write.

This was a strenuous two hour time frame as I am not a relaxed or confident test taker. It was tough giving up a Saturday morning; especially when I needed to be somewhere immediately after.

Thank the lord I don't have to take it again.............I PASSED IT! Yippppeee! I'm so proud, because I thought for sure that I would be sitting again for another 2 hours of torture! But, I don't ever have to worry about it again.

No comments: