Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Nolan's Christmas party

I attended Nolan's Christmas party and enjoyed watching the adorable children exchange and open their gifts to each other. Pictured below are some reindeer antlers that all the children wore and as you can see, Nolan isn't so sure he likes them on his head. My 10 year old, Zachery, however, thought they were very cool and has taken ownership.

It's funny how the transfer takes place. I remember as a child loving to open presents and going to my best friend, Allison's house and
each of us showing what we got for Christmas. Now, I get so much pleasure from just watching my children's faces light up and seeing the spirit and joy of Christmas through their eyes. It's true, materialistic things don't make you happy it's those precious to our hearts
that make it all worthwhile.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

justjuls said...

Merry Christmas Alisha!
I hope you and your family are having a great one! Love to you all.
(I love the antlers!)