Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Overwhelmed

The after math of a vacation is very overwhelming. I'm still trying to get caught up at work, my house needs cleaning, I'm cramming for my mid-term that I have to take this week, another paper to write, taking Zachery to practice and the list goes on and on. I feel like I need another vacation. Instead of feeling rejuvenated and refreshed, all I can think about is going back to the beach. Is it worth it? I'm beginning to wonder. Later, when I get caught back up I will post about our trip, but for now I'm barely keeping my head above the water.................the crystal clear emerald water that I so desperately miss.

3 comments:

justjuls said...

I didn't go on vacation and I'm overwhelmed! So I would say that yes, it is worth it.
Hang in there girl!

Free Spirit said...

Slow, deep breath. Don't panic. Just one minute at a time, one foot in front of the other. You can do it. Take your time.

Anonymous said...

I always say that you need a vacation after you have a vacation