Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Guilty

Ok - I'm feeling bad because I haven't been blogging for a while. I've just been out of whack ever since I returned from vacation. I'm unable to shake it off. I just returned from an evening out with my friend Julie and her son Taylor. Zachery and Taylor bowled a couple of games, then played video games together, while Julie and I caught up with each other and played with Nolan. Then we headed for dinner and ate Mexican. I'm so proud of her - she's lost 16 lbs. and looks fantastic. Now, I just need to get on the ball and lose a few lbs.

I'm going to try and do better about blogging - the whole purpose of this blog is to have a journal of my life and I've been just letting it all slip by. I promise to do better. I do love to write - so it shouldn't be too difficult.

2 comments:

justjuls said...

I was glad to see a new blog up but you need to blog without obligation! This is for you - for the rest of us it is just gravy!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Julie, Hi Julie. This should be fun and spontan...and not a chore. I love reading your blogs. It is like a good book and I have to wait for the next chapter.