Thursday, February 21, 2008

The beginning

This is the beginning for me. My first blog into cyberspace. I haven't fixed my page yet, but thought I'd start with a few words. I will work on my page as I go along and learn by my mistakes. I'm sure that I will need assistance and I'm thinking of asking for help from my sister Julie. She's an experienced blogger and her page is fantastic! I'm at work right now so I will keep this brief. My intent on having a blog is to use this as a way to journal my life, to leave some evidence of my life behind for my friends and family. I'm just an average mother of 2 who loves her family dearly. More details later..............I've got work to do.

2 comments:

justjuls said...

Oh yay!
That is so awesome!
I am so proud of you for launching out like this.
Blogging is addictive though - one small warning.
I got my page laid out the way I like it by a designer named Goofy Girl - if you go to my blog and scroll all the way down on the right - her link is there. It has a cow on it! It was only $20 - you can tell her what you want and viola - it magically happens!

Tell me what you want to do - and I'll help with it. Promise.

amatthews said...

Julie - you're the best! Thanks for being so supportive. Love ya sis?