Thursday, February 28, 2008

Here we go again

Well I never made it to the chiropractor, instead I left work early to take Nolan to the doctor. He exhibited the signs of an ear infection. Runny nose, cough, congestion. It turns out that this time his ears were fine!! Thank the lord! The doctor sent us on our way and we made a stop at the drugstore to pick up a prescription for a decongestant and saline spray. I walked inside and saw the pharmacist who happened to be a friend of mine, Jennifer. I was shocked that she was there, because I knew she worked at a different location. Apparently she floats on occasion. She was happy to see the baby and gave me excellent customer service! There's definitely benefits to living in a small town.

1 comment:

justjuls said...

Aw man!
Don't put it off too long!
Hauling a little guy around who is only going to grow can definitely do a number on your back!
Love ya -
Julie