Saturday, March 1, 2008

Nolan's 1st haircut

OK, so my husband has been bugging me about Nolan's hair. Everyday for the last couple of weeks...."His hair is too long...he needs to get it cut....when are we gonna cut his hair?" Finally, a couple of days ago, I say, "OK, I'll cut it soon." I've been reluctant to do this, because he's so young and wobbly. The thought of having scissors that close to his precious head scares me to death! But, in order to please my husband, I've got to overcome this. Well, I had my mind made up to "eventually" do this at some time or another, but my time frame quickly changed to - IMMEDIATELY! This decision came after two different people mistook Nolan for being a GIRL! I politely corrected them and said with a smile, "he's a boy." So, tonight after his bath, my husband held him while I carefully clipped away his baby hair. There will be no mistaking him now. He without a doubt looks like a cute, baby boy. What do you think?