Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Time Travel Part 2

It seems there is a trend in my life lately. Bizarre, maybe, but welcomed. I saw the Bon Jovi concert which took me back in time and now I've reconnected with Allison. She was my very best friend growing up. From the instant we met in 2ND grade we were inseparable. We quickly became friends and stayed that way until we graduated from Bauder College. After that we went our separate ways, but thanks largely in part to the world wide web we've started getting reacquainted again.

I'm very happy to say that she has a beautiful family and seems to be in a happy existence. What more can you wish for someone that is near and dear to your heart? It's hard to believe that it's been probably 14 years since we've talked, just about the same amount of time that we were best friends.

Usually things happen in three's. What next? Oh man, does that mean Jordache jeans will be back in style? Or worse yet, those dreaded jelly shoes? Time will tell.................my heart does feel happier knowing that Allison is doing well.

2 comments:

justjuls said...

That is so terrific!
Does she read this blog??
HI ALLISON!!!

Free Spirit said...

Hey Alisha. Bad news (I guess) : I've already seen those jelly shoes in a few stores again. Yikes!

That's great that you re-connected with your friend!