Saturday, May 31, 2008

Less hair for the good of others

Here I am after having 8 inches of hair cut off. Not only do I feel lighter, look younger and have a new bounce in my step, my hair is going to help make a womans life feel a little less painful. I'm donating my hair to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths donation program, and they are teaming up with the American Cancer Society in order to make wigs that will be dontated to women who have lost their hair due to their fight with cancer. It's a win win situation for me and I like my new summer cut - what do ya think?

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - I don't think I have ever seen your hair that short. I LOVE IT! You look like a brand new woman!

justjuls said...

You are totally gorgeous!!

Free Spirit said...

WOW!!! What a fantastic cut! It is so complimentary to your sweet face! I love it!! You must feel like a new woman!

Kendra said...

Beautiful haircut!!! You can really pull that cut off well...I have always wanted to be able to pull off short hair, but I have too round of a face.

Poo.

But I'm happy for you! You look fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I love your new hair cut, Alisha