Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday night fever

It's so nice to know that there won't be the annoying sound of the alarm clock, that I've grown to hate, blaring, beeping, buzzing and yanking me out of a sound sleep. Friday nights are a little sweeter with that in mind. No mad dash to get to work on time, no feeling of having to get to bed at a decent hour so I can avoid being a morning momma bear and no night time preparations in making my morning run smoother. I can just relax, take it easy and cozy up with my family in the comfort of my home. No better place to be. It's raining outside and makes it feel even cozier. After dinner maybe we'll pop in a movie and chill out on the sofa for the evening. I can smell the popcorn already.

1 comment:

justjuls said...

Yay! Me too.
We have more than rain - we have thunderstorms and a torrential downpour.