Thursday, April 10, 2008

I have so much running through my head that it's spinning. Too much to even put it into words. I'm actually at a loss of words.......so this will be a short post.

Nolan is on the verge of crawling. From a sitting position he bends over and gets into a crawling stance and rocks back and forth. He leans forward and reaches for me and tries, at times, successfully to pull himself up. He is just about wide open and mobile. You can see the urgency in his face - he's ready to go, go, go. I'm enjoying, or so I think, the last few days of a child that stays put where I leave him. In the near future - I will be on the run - literally.

Zachery has been working hard on the CRCT testing and I've been very proud of his attitude and patience while taking this test. He says that so far it has been "easy" which relieves me. He still has Friday and Monday and then he will be completed. I plan on rewarding him for his hard work.

I'm going downstairs now to enjoy some time with my husband.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!! Nolan's gonna start crawling? I'm so happy for you and for him! congrats. i wish you luck, though, bc you will be extra busy, now.

justjuls said...

three times - hope the 3rd time is a charm.
Nolan crawling! How sweet and sad at the same time.
Now you can move into the next phase of your technology education - and learn to upload a video to youtube and post it on your blog! hee hee

What is CRCT testing? Go Zachery!