Friday, March 7, 2008

Craving Chinese Food

Have you ever craved Chinese food? Well, I did today. I also craved to see my very good friend Julie. She and I met back in August of 07 and hit it off instantly. Every time we get together we find out more and more how much we have in common. She is independent, hard working, caring, trustworthy, sweet, pretty, and an "excellent" mother who never meets a stranger. She always brightens my day with her spunky and infectious attitude. Today as a belated birthday gift, she treated me to Chinese. The food was delicious, but the conversation was even better. We laughed, (loudly I might add) shared stories and connected once again like we've known each other all of our lives. I'm so thankful to have Julie's friendship. Good friends are hard to come by these days so I cherish our relationship dearly. So thanks girlfriend, I hope we'll be friends for life.

Thanks for lunch and by the way, your new do looks FABULOUS!!

1 comment:

justjuls said...

It is so fun to have friends - and with a Julie you can never go wrong.