Monday, March 3, 2008

Motherhood

Being a parent has caused my inner soul to bloom, bloom wide open for the world to view. Open for all to see, judge and criticize. My heart beats one steady, strong beat at a time and feeds my body with love and compassion for all humanity. I feel so deeply for my children that it causes me pleasure and pain. Giving that love strengthens me to the core and allows me to sail through life with pride, confidence and peace. I look adoringly at what I helped to create through my eyes that were once young and innocent. Now I look with the eyes of a mother. The view is outstanding and takes my breath away. I smile from the inside out knowing that this is what life is all about. I've done my job, I've brought precious life to the world and witnessed the magical and beautiful growth from my womb and into the air that we breath. I feel blessed to share this with other mothers, because they are the only ones to understand this sacred emotion. I ask nothing in return except the joy and satisfaction that my children are healthy and happy. That payment would far exceed any other thing this world has to offer. As a mother I want my children to be true to themselves and never compromise their disposition or give up on their dreams or passions. Never lose focus on your path, stay on course and don't look back, only look to the future with wide eyes and anticipation that life will lead you in the right direction and never fail you. Motherhood is an endless role. A ride that never ends. A ride I don't want to get off.

I love you Zachery and Nolan. You are my shining stars that lead me through the maze of life and show me what living is really about.




7 comments:

justjuls said...

This is beautiful.
I understand - motherhood changes you forever.
It is so beautiful for me to see this in you!

justjuls said...

I love your template!!! :)
The first comment was before the change was made - I meant your post was beautiful -
Now I'm saying your blog is bee-yoo-tee-ful! As it should be - cause so are you!

Halfmoon Girl said...

I hopped over here from Julie's- love the colors in your template! I love being a mom too- great post!

Stephanie said...

Julie sent me :)
Nice to meet you, motherhood is awesome indeed.

Kate said...

I came over from Julie's blog. Nice to read you.

KarenW said...

What a beautiful post! Welcome to the world of blogging. Julie and I have been blog buddies practically from the beginning.

Sarah said...

Your sister sent me too. I enjoy reading up on your beautiful journey, growing and learning with your two treasures. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Sarah
www.fairystitch.blogspot.com (the other me)