Monday, March 31, 2008

Part 3: Easter Celebration

Ok, so this should be the final post about my visit with my sister and her family and our Easter celebration.



Uncle Wes and Nolan are smiling ear to ear. I think they've both been hitting the Easter candy a little too hard! What great smiles.



Brian caught on film trying to blackmail Ryan for his Easter basket. All of this going on while Jarrod is obliviously jumping away on the trampoline. Poor Ryan. Where's dad when you need him.


Ohhh come on..........a little snow won't hurt ya while you're fishing in the mountains!!!!!!! Where you going Jarrod?? Fishing trip gone bad by some very unexpected weather. No dinner tonight.


I love this family photo taken while panning for Gold. Quit it - you guys are scaring me......


Well, that's all folks. As you can see from my many photos, there were a lot of good times, good/bad weather, delicious food, and great company. I loved having my sister and her family, my family and Brian's family all together for one great visit. I'm delighted that we could all be together and thankful for every one's safe journey home. Until next time...........I love you all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: