Monday, March 31, 2008

Isn't she Lovely..........................

Ok, so I lied, but I couldn't resist. I swear, this is the last post about my sister's visit. It's hard to believe that Sarah, my only niece, is now 13 years old. It seems like just yesterday that she was an adorable 6 month old baby at my wedding. Right before my eyes she has grown into a beautiful, smart, caring, sweet and sparkling young woman. I'm so honored to be your Aunt and give kudos to Renae and Jarrod for raising a stellar young lady. You should both be proud of yourselves for a job well done.

Sarah - thank you for helping out with Nolan and for caring and playing with all of the boys. I know it's tough sometimes being the only girl. You have such an amazing attitude and your poise and dignity is top notch. You are a wonderful person and don't let anyone tell you differently. Let's get together again real soon for some girl time. Love ya bunches, Aunt Alisha
Posted by Picasa

No comments: