Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter celebration.......I know it's late


I know it's over a week later, so sue me. No really, I meant to get to this sooner, but just got caught up in the daily grind. So, anyway, I guess better late than never. At least I've sent everyone the photo album with the pictures of the visit. I know no excuse, but that's all I got. I've picked a myriad of pictures that give a highlight to our time together as one great big loving family and hope it shows the gist of the visit. We all had a blast together even Tucker....hhmmmm......by the way, he misses Adam! I'd also like to mention that magically Zachery has 5 fish again - actually, it's not magic it's called WalMart. With the exception of a few minor glitches, I'd say the trip was a success............dog humping, floating fish, chewed up clothes, snowy fishing trip, back breaking walk up the mountain, gusty, blow your food away picnic and all!!!! Did I leave anything out?




This is my favorite picture! Sarah and Nolan both have such perfect smiles! This was on the first night of the Kelley's arrival. I will always treasure this photo.


This breathtaking photo was taken after a 1/2 mile climb up to the highest point in Georgia. The location is Brass Town Bald and from a top you can see Georgia, Tennessee, North and South Carolina. The view was breathtaking and I'm not sure everyone would agree if the climb was worth it, but it was to me. It was a clear day and although I was sore the next day it felt good to climb to the top - Yoldalayhehoo!!!!!!!!!!!


Once we left the mountain we headed back home by passing through Helen and made a detour for an ice cream cone. This was the inspiration and justification for climbing the mountain. Boy was it worth it. My big handsome boy Zachery and the "expressionless" Adam. Aren't they adorable?


Here's the crew in Helen posing for a picture in front of the town wishing well. This is post ice cream cone as you can see by the happy and smiling faces.

I'll have to finish up with a part two to this post as my other pictures did not fit into this blog. To be continued..............................
Posted by Picasa

No comments: