Sunday, March 2, 2008

Nolan's Entourage


From Left to Right
Faith, So (holding Nolan), Felicia (back) and Kayla




Let me introduce you to the ladies that lovingly care for Nolan while I'm working during the day. They are all unique and interesting woman who bring different personalities and talents in caring for children. I'm always greeted warmly in the mornings when dropping my little one off for the day and even told to have a good day at work. I've become quite fond of them all and because I go everyday at lunch to nurse Nolan, I feel like I've gotten to know them all quite well. I actually feel like one of the girls. We laugh together, share a great deal of stories and experiences with each other, and I feel great comfort in how easily we all get along.

Nolan has changed so quickly in such a short amount of time, but the girls are always one step ahead; anticipating his feeding habits, sleeping patterns and playful routines. They are all such great communicators and give him top notch care. Every time I walk into the baby cottage, if he's not sleeping, he's usually playing and having a good time or being loved on. Keep in mind, he's not the only baby they care for. They have up to 12 babies between the 4 of them and they're all on different shifts. I don't know how they do it and still manage to have a smile on their face. Nolan is lucky to have such wonderful care and benefits from a fun and loving environment. A round of applause and a bouquet of appreciation to Faith, So, Felicia and Kayla. You are all so wonderful and I feel blessed to have you caring for my Nolan-pie. I will be so sad when Nolan moves up to the one year olds :(

Thanks to all of you..................
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

justjuls said...

This is great - he is so lucky to be with sweet people if he can't be with his mommy!